STAR WARS | Nixon: Early, limited release
In the spirit of doing the never been done, with our emphasis on the details, we are proud to introduce the STAR WARS | Nixon Collection, the best watches in the galaxy.
In celebration of the internationally recognized Comic-Con International, the STAR WARS | Nixon Ranger in Stormtrooper White and Imperial Pilot Black will be available in limited quantities beginning July 8-12 on Nixon.com and on-site at Comic Con, San Diego July 9-12, while supplies last.
- Custom bezel geometry inspired by Stormtrooper utility belt
- Custom hour and minute hands inspired by the Stormtrooper’s helmet ventilation system
- Custom case back with a famous Stormtrooper quote “Move along” Imperial marker at 12 o’clock position
- Custom hour and minute hands inspired by the Imperial Pilot’s helmet ventilation system
- Custom case back art with related to the Imperial Pilot “Crash and burn”
- Imperial marker at 12 o’clock position Imperial marker at 12 o’clock position
Translated into a collection of thoughtfully designed watches and accessories, the STAR WARS™ | Nixon Collection looks to honor the legacy and the innovative ideas of forward-thinking, game-changing individuals who brought it to life. The watches and accessories in this collection showcase the unprecedented storytelling that STAR WARS™ represents in original ways and are unlike anything you’ve seen before. The full collection from STAR WARS™ and Nixon will be on-sale beginning this September and will feature four collections based on the Dark Side: Stormtrooper, Imperial Pilot, Darth Vader, and Boba Fett.
UPDATED 7/8: Product descriptions and photos added. Now available at Nixon.com for a limited time.